Our 2018 Alzheimer’s 12th Benefit Silent Auction was held March 17th, 2018.
- Auction catalogue of remaining items is below. All items are available at the opening bid price until Friday, March 23.
- Any remaining items after the 23rd will be donated to Alzheimer’s Association DSW for use in their future event auction.
- 2018 is our 12th and final year. Goal: $15,000. As of March 19, our total is short of our goal by $4500. We are accepting bids as well as donations, all as charitable donations. Please check out the catalogue and call or email if you are wanting an item.
- 602 677 5686 info @pewterandwoodantiques.com
- 2017 raised over $11,200.
All of the proceeds go to support Alzheimer’s research. Items have been donated by customers of Pewter & Wood, and antique dealers from around the country and Pewter & Wood.
No Buyer’s premium or sales tax.
Payment is due immediately by check only and must be made payable to:
Alzheimer’s Association DSW
and on the memo line write: Research.
Checks must be mailed to:
Pewter & Wood
Cave Creek, AZ 85327
Shipping arrangements can be made with Pewter & Wood. All costs for shipping must be paid separately to Pewter & Wood.
This is a Benefit. All items are donated and are as described. More detailed information can be obtained by calling : 602 677-5686. There are no returns or refunds.